• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Mike Francesa Fan Club |OT3|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Such a great photo ESPN lol
tiuzt.png

cashman

Banned
Hah if my team made the playoffs I'd probably be a bit more grateful considering it's been over a decade since we've even sniffed October.

All I'm saying is the chicken little stuff is kind of annoying considering how good you all have it. Having a team that's consistently good and a true contender virtually every year is nice.

All I'm saying is the chicken little stuff is kind of annoying considering how good you all have it. Having a team that's consistently good and a true contender virtually every year is nice.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
even if you are a contender, you still get heartbroken in the playoffs. Believe me, I know.

rando14

got it. we should keep our mouths shut and never say anything negative.

Lol it's not that big of a deal. It's just that all of the "GOD our 40+ HR hitter is such shit! We don't have a single ace on our rotation! Our RISP is such shit (when it's actually not apparently)!" gets kinda old.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Lol it's not that big of a deal. It's just that all of the "GOD our 40+ HR hitter is such shit! We don't have a single ace on our rotation! Our RISP is such shit (when it's actually not apparently)!" gets kinda old.

Thats not the whole East Coast? Damn :/

zulux21

to be fair for as much money as the yankees pour into their team... league average for RISP could be considered crap :p

God, they're showing the Ichi trade, hugging the Yankees, kicking his former teams' ass, etc..

THIS WOUND WILL NOT HEAL RIGHT IF YOU KEEP TEARING OFF THE SCABS.

hemtae

No pinch runners or pinch hitters. Bobby V, you be trolling son. And I hate you for it.

Shut up. You guys could have just rolled over for us last year and let us lose in some terrible game pitched by Lackey so we could pin everything on him and go about our merry way with beer and fried chicken for everyone, but noooooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom