• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Mike Francesa Fan Club |OT3|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow at Oakland.
Frank you want Hefner in rotation or as depth for next year?
Depth at least. Hefner has a nice repertoire and outside of 1-2 games has always kept the team in the game.

Santana
Dickey
Niese
Harvey
?

I'm not sure Gee is going to be 100% and should really do extended Spring Training. I don't want Pelfrey back at all. Hef can be a competent #5 until Gee is back.

Depth at least. Hefner has a nice repertoire and outside of 1-2 games has always kept the team in the game.

Santana
Dickey
Niese
Harvey
?

I'm not sure Gee is going to be 100% and should really do extended Spring Training. I don't want Pelfrey back at all. Hef can be a competent #5 until Gee is back.

Agreed. Mejia n Familia seem like bullpen arms too.

Summary of the Rangers' season right there.

What a gutless, heartless, sorry bunch of no-good losers. I've never seen a more pathetic sports performance in my life. Buckner is laughing at them right now.

mLBWp.jpg

As someone said earlier, this would be even crazier if there was still only one Wild Card since the A's, Orioles, and Rangers all came in tied for it and the Yankees only one game up.

Manny Acosta in a semi-pressure situation... but then again it's the last game of the year, can this even be called a pressure situation?

Just do you job dude.

harSon

Banned
The A's success is just going to convince all of these cheap ass small market teams that they don't have to spend any money to succeed. I fully expect the Pirates to go into next season without bumping their payroll.

Gannd

Banned
This is just amazing. I cannot wait to watch ESPN talk about how the A's are a "real" playoff team. Let's Go Oakland!

Bowflex

The fact that anyone supports Hillary boggles my mind... I have tested between 130-160 on IQ tests
This is the second biggest travesty I've ever witnessed in my entire life. Whole team implodes at once....every time.

Branduil was right....fuck this shit.

zulux21

The A's success is just going to convince all of these cheap ass small market teams that they don't have to spend any money to succeed. I fully expect the Pirates to go into next season without bumping their payroll.

to be fair it's always hard to justify a payroll bump after a under .500 season, as you tend to spend when you are ready to win.

You can't call out Gannd since he's just a junior and obviously hasn't been able to post until recently. And he was posting here way before September.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom