• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

h3ro

This Greinke story has completely depressed me. Guess this is the last year before we go back to being the Pirates.

Fuck

I think Zack has made it quite clear that he wants no part of a big market. With his history, I think a place like Mil is wear he can thrive. I don't think you have much to worry about bud.

Unless he suddenly remembers his love for KC barbeque.

Nice inning the for the Yanks!

rekameohs

Banned
This Greinke story has completely depressed me. Guess this is the last year before we go back to being the Pirates.

Fuck

:( Last year I was totally rooting for you guys, except for the NLDS. It's a very likable team.

Except for Nyjer Morgan. Get that fucker out of here.

McNei1y

VyKYe.jpg

eznark

Banned
:( Last year I was totally rooting for you guys, except for the NLDS. It's a very likable team.

This is the first time in like 15 years that I have liked a Cardinal. Matheny is one of my favorite all time players. Maybe when Attanasio gives Greinke the Ray Allen I will root for the Matheny's.

Ilive1up

man, i hope wright's injury to his pinky isn't too major. take a few days off, come back next week. i can just see this being something really bad. like, he'll come back and start striking out, fielding errors.

oh, the life of a mets fan.

man, i hope wright's injury to his pinky isn't too major. take a few days off, come back next week. i can just see this being something really bad. like, he'll come back and start striking out, fielding errors.

oh, the life of a mets fan.
Actually they said he can immediately resume baseball activities within tolerance. It's all above his pain tolerance.

Oh NOW you hit a double Bay? FUCK YOU!!

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
I haven't been able to listen/watch the game because I have been in class. I see that we are winning so i must be bad luck. I am going to listen to the game on the way home though so if we lose you know who to blame. I'm sorry I'm a selfish bastard, my needs > the team.

JambiBum

I am liking Phelps so far. But fuck that call on A Rod. I'm stuck watching the Orioles feed and they didn't even bother showing the strike zone overlay like they do when a pitch goes against the O's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom