• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5-1 start, 2 road series wins against the more competitive teams in the division

Not bad, not bad at all. If Carpenter and Craig come back healthy, I like our chances.

Bowflex

The fact that anyone supports Hillary boggles my mind... I have tested between 130-160 on IQ tests
A guy on my facebook was trying to claim that The Dodgers have the best team in baseball this year.

Dusty is a dipshit. Can we fire this guy? Bruce has no business batting 5th. And Votto is not seeing the ball right now. Phillips is hurt... it's going to be a rough couple of weeks!

Recarpo

This may be the first year I don't have faith that the cubs will make the playoffs. This team is pretty terrible this year. Might I ask why the hell is Paul Maholm still pitching in the majors?

calder

I was briefly worried about Jansen there, but with 2 outs once I saw it was Ortiz and the corpse of Youkilis I relaxed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom