• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talon

Alright, Bravos. If we lose tonight, I'm going to set myself on fire.

By set myself on fire, I mean eat a hot dog with ketchup on it.

Dodgers win!!!!

tumblr_m03diwFt4v1r2okwqo1_400.gif
flld03.gif

Jesus Christ Gee, how about throwing other pitches NOT A FASTBALL?

This guy pisses me off when he pitches like this, dude throws like 4-5 pitches for strikes and he wants to start off the 1st throwing nothing but 89-90 MPH fastballs. Nahhh, ignore his good curve, excellent circle change, ok 2-seamer and average slider. KEEP THROWING HEAT!

Jesus Christ Gee, how about throwing other pitches NOT A FASTBALL?

This guy pisses me off when he pitches like this, dude throws like 4-5 pitches for strikes and he wants to start off the 1st throwing nothing but 89-90 MPH fastballs. Nahhh, ignore his good curve, excellent circle change, ok 2-seamer and average slider. KEEP THROWING HEAT!
Gotta save something for the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th times through the order!

h3ro

How many innings until Nick Johnson gets injured?

:/ He could have been great if he could just stayed healthy.

Not like Vazquez ever did anything positive here though.

edit: fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

I don't understand why Gee is not mixing his pitches. In ST the good start he had he really threw all his pitches often for strikes. Now he seems to be throw alot a fastball-based pitches (4-seamer, 2-seamer, cutter) and not throwing his curve and off-speed pitches enough. That's the same thing Niese refused to do earlier in his career... Hell, even early last year.
Bleacher Report lol
I had to find something to match the Braves' current quality of play.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Alright, Bravos. If we lose tonight, I'm going to set myself on fire.

By set myself on fire, I mean eat a hot dog with ketchup on it.

Tommy Hanson, our proper line-up, and the Astros are throwing the guy they cut Livan for at us. If we don't win today, well that would be kind of funny.

Paches

Ready for Feliz to continue his dominance over the M's. My goal for this game is for Smoak and Montero to get some solid contact and hopefully a dinger or 2. Is that so much to ask?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom