• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malo

Banned
KuGsj.gif
Valverde

aFIGurANT

Man fuck votto and also fuck verlander's era jumping to four six or something from zero on a day when he was about to wreck fantasy leagues....sucks man

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
I love the new Robinson Cano espn commercial. First time I saw I cracked up when they spit in their hands lol

Being an Oriole is suffering :(
lol but you get your 1 game to fame from last year!

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Twins call a 4:00 press conference with Terry Ryan and Scott Baker to discuss Baker's health. I assume this means he has a clean bill of health and will be returning to the team immediately.

*sobs*

aFIGurANT

Seems like valverde is just having a really tough time pitching at home under pressure or something. They said he was 100% on saves last year so you can't discount a whole staff all year based off 5 games really.

sangreal

Seems like valverde is just having a really tough time pitching at home under pressure or something. They said he was 100% on saves last year so you can't discount a whole staff all year based off 5 games really.

He converted all his saves last year, but he didn't look particularly good doing it.

I picked up MLB Audio (or whatever it's called) due to my local radio station being blacked out if I listen online. It's $20 normally, but if you pay the $15 for Red Sox Nation, you get a bunch of random Boston swag plus full MLB Audio access... so, $5 off, but I had to sell my soul to Boston. Probably worth it.

sangreal

gameday audio or whatever is fine, but fair warning if you're following comments online -- the stream is usually really delayed. At least that has been my experience

We'll facing a LHPer. I think we'll have nightmares.

At least he's letting Heyward attempt to get better against LHP tonight as opposed to sitting him. I'm tired of hearing fans go on about Heyward when, right now, he's hitting better than Uggla, McCann, Bourn, and Freeman yet I rarely see anything about those 4 as of yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom