• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blearth

Banned
Jeremy Hellickson hit in the head by a BP home run ball today. Taken out on a cart and to the hospital. Hope he's okay :/

JoseCansecoGif.gif

Jeremy Hellickson hit in the head by a BP home run ball today. Taken out on a cart and to the hospital. Hope he's okay :/

Wade Davis did it.

The A's have a right to San Jose and Selig needs to fix this shit right now and for Tampa Bay. I just can't see another team die like that it hurts too bad...

Fortunatly, with JV on the mound, 1 run might be all we need to pull off the win. Aside from the walk, he has looked to be in mid-season form already. And Detroit still gets to play with the Rays Bullpen later. Should be fun!

Ilive1up

the mets middle order is doing nothing, and it's killing the team. we are getting runners on base but they don't produce at all.

bay, ike, and duda are really hurting.

turnbuckle

Fortunatly, with JV on the mound, 1 run might be all we need to pull off the win. Aside from the walk, he has looked to be in mid-season form already. And Detroit still gets to play with the Rays Bullpen later. Should be fun!

Oh man, don't say this stuff so early in the game. The baseball gods don't look kindly on overconfidence. He's looking incredible, but shit can turn around in a hurry. Maybe this is finally the April where JV figures it out early.

Oh man, don't say this stuff so early in the game. The baseball gods don't look kindly on overconfidence. He's looking incredible, but shit can turn around in a hurry. Maybe this is finally the April where JV figures it out early.

Hard not to be confident when he is coming off last season and looked so good in his first appearance. And the team as a whole has looked brilliant so far. I just don't like Leyland letting Don Kelly play......ever, but I'm also not a manager.

And its April in the D bro! Justin finally getting the memo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom