• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talon

That was a strike.

Kimbrel doesn't give a fuck.

JHey looked like "himself." Prado with some great baserunning. Feels good to win.

cashman

Banned
kins got cheated

yfpo9.jpg

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
So as of right now the Braves have (a) given up the most runs in the NL East, and (b) scored the second most runs in the NL East.

Alright then.

cashman

Banned
Nathan's stuff still looks good, but I don't really think it's a good idea to send him out there on back to back days. I'd like to see a closer by committee type setup since we have the type of pen to do it with, but Wash isn't that progressive. If worst comes to worst, Nathan will probably slide down to the B-team set of reliever and Uehara/Ross will replace him and Adams becomes the closer.

Joe Nathan has an ERA of 9 and is on pace for 54 blown saves.
Your numbers are off. He is only on pace for 27 blown saves.

Vargas on the bump tomorrow to take control of the division. Kinda want the Rangers to win otherwise it will get boring when we run away with it.

cashman

Banned
Vargas on the bump tomorrow to take control of the division. Kinda want the Rangers to win otherwise it will get boring when we run away with it.

Real talk though, I do expect the M's to be a lot better than people think. They'll give the Angels a good battle for second, and maybe even win it if Pujols goes belly up.

I'll take another Barves win, though I'm pretty sure it means nothing since it came against the Astros.

Holy shit at the San Fran-Colorado score. What the fuck is pitching?

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Meanwhile, in AAA today...

lol
wait what? he had 3BB a 2B, 3B in 4 plate appearances? maybe i was wrong about him... Getting on base 5 times in only 4 chances is impressive.

edit: and another hit too. he was 6-4.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
wait what? he had 3BB a 2B, 3B in 4 plate appearances? maybe i was wrong about him... Getting on base 5 times in only 4 chances is impressive.

Eh? You know when they say 3-4, the 4 is at-bats and not plate appearances, yeah? 12 inning game too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom