• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
GordonEdes
Ellsbury has a dislocation or partial dislocation of his shoulder, according to baseball source. Minimum of six weeks ; could be longer

Malo

Banned
GordonEdes
Ellsbury has a dislocation or partial dislocation of his shoulder, according to baseball source. Minimum of six weeks ; could be longer
Not surprised after seeing the replay of the injury, tough break for the sox. Who are they going to put in center, Ross, Sweeny? It's going to be interesting.

Binx

Braves win despite their piss poor manager. If Jason is hitting below 5th tomorrow, Fredi might start finding animal heads in his bed.

Sharp

Everybody was baffled when he took him out...
I'm really looking forward to his explanation after the game, I hope it's more entertaining than the last six innings have been.

Crap, Werth's up with the bases loaded. Oh well, see you guys in the fourteenth.

Binx

So another tired ass playbook move was the Brewers having the infield in when Uggla drove in 2. Wouldn't that have been an easy out?

Sharp

Hey guys, I am giving you all official sabermetric permission to yell at your manager every time he plays no doubles unless (1) you're up by exactly one run, and (2) you have good rangy infielders.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Hey guys, I am giving you all official sabermetric permission to yell at your manager every time he plays no doubles unless (1) you're up by exactly one run, and (2) you have good rangey infielders.
windu approved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom