• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redux

Banned
So much for Duncan not being able to hit righties. He crushed that ball.

Acta better think of something to keep Duncan and Damon in the lineup.

Wow, Wright is on a tear. Wat a fucking start! Forgotten r the days the man struck out at least once in every game. He's making contact.

zulux21

Way to hustle AJ lmao

he thought it hit his jersey, beyond that he wasn't going to get it back to the plate before the guy on third could score anyways.

either way the white sox are looking terrible this inning :/

Edit: i just realized you could be talking about both the catcher and the batter :p

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
beachy has only made it into the 7th twice in his career fyi.

7.0 and 7.1

edit: through the 7th.

zulux21

Meh, Alexi was out

the first tag was missed and the tag on the end of his foot was a tie with his hand on second. Tie goes to the runner, but it easily could have gone either way. With a slightly better throw or more effort with the tag he would have been completely gunned down though.

It is nice to see an Ump stay on the play the whole time and not just call him out because the ball beat him by quite a bit.

edit: not that it makes much of a difference at this point anyways now :p

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Really wasn't a fan of Luke Scott before but I've changed my tune after this series. Seeing Red Sox fans boo the shit out of him is freaking hilarious. Him tying up the game on Jackie Robinson day is even better.

Sanjuro

Really wasn't a fan of Luke Scott before but I've changed my tune after this series. Seeing Red Sox fans boo the shit out of him is freaking hilarious. Him tying up the game on Jackie Robinson day is even better.

It must be nice to have emotions. You are almost not a Florida sports fan.

Brinbe

Solid W after a few rough losses these past few days. Drabek pitched well and the bats came alive (thanks again, Gregg!)

zulux21

Lol Boesch

EDIT: Ahahaha Detroit you seriously are going to bone a bases loaded, 0 outs opportunity?

they are going to at least with the second one... the first one that inning they managed to get a run off of a wild pitch.

either way just giving up 1 run in that inning is a positive to me... I expected to be down by more than 3 going into the bottom of this inning.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
use medlen in a 4 run game, use durbin/livan in a 1 run game. makes sense...

edit: pastronicky has a stronger arm than i expected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom