• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

eznark

Banned
Someone at Turner needs to find that fucker blowing the whistle between pitches and strangle him to death.

Also, I just found out the US soccer team missed the Olympics? So awesome.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Someone at Turner needs to find that fucker blowing the whistle between pitches and strangle him to death.

Also, I just found out the US soccer team missed the Olympics? So awesome.
looks like its bring your dog to the stadium day, so that might be why you hear whistles.

JohnTinker

Limbaugh Parrot
RT @Dodgers: VIN'S BACK! Today, Vin will call his first regular season game of 2012 from Dodger Stadium.

Aqilo7WCQAAf0Ni.jpg

hell yes.

Binx

should have been more

Yes! Been listening to the radio until now and dying inside. Who plays for one run in the first inning with the heart of the order up? Fredi sucks so much! He'll probably play with the infield in the rest of the game. Sheesh!

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Some friend of mine in real life was telling me how fuxxor'd the Phillies are. Like their offense is falling apart and Cole Hamels is due to turn back into a pumpkin and Lee is old.

SEEMS SO

zulux21

man.... by the pitch tracker "ball" 6 clipped the middle square of the plate @_@
eaebbdd4588345d9a4c185e.png

oh well... hopefully it doesn't lead to Detroit runs and if it does hopefully the White Sox can make up for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom