• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Hey, has anyone else noticed that the Phillies are bad at scoring runs? I think I might have been the first to spot this.

TheNatural

My Member!
Wait, is Willie Harris actually starting? Like, is that a real thing?

He has off and on. This game Dusty put him in to pinch hit and lay a bunt down and the guy ended up striking out. He's batting .056 with a .111 slugging percentage.

Why he's even on the roster, I have no idea. Even less idea why Dusty has decided to play him often.

Watch Willie Harris and Wilson Valdez bat 1 and 2 tomorrow. Don't worry, Dusty will make the necessary changes to kick start this offense.

It wouldn't suck as bad, I swear, if we were getting beat by 5 runs a game. It's... just frustrating, because everything has been going so well, but they can't get a timely hit. I'm with you, Natty Light. Dusty has gotsta go.

Macattk15

Why am I fan of this fucking team. I was born in New York ... why the fuck do I like the Mariners when they hurt me like this all the time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom