• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjuro

0410_zrcuj.gif

clemenx

Banned
A random question just popped into my mind, lol. Does anyone know in which MLB Licensed videogame Jamie Moyer first appeared? Probably a SNES game...

Parch

Wiki tells me Major League Baseball from Nintendo in 1988 was the first licensed game with players. They could use the players numbers but not names. Moyer was with the Cubs back then.

edit-beat.

Phew thank God. Of course Capps couldn't go without giving up his customary home run but at least there was no one on the bases when he did it...

TheNatural

My Member!
It wouldn't suck as bad, I swear, if we were getting beat by 5 runs a game. It's... just frustrating, because everything has been going so well, but they can't get a timely hit. I'm with you, Natty Light. Dusty has gotsta go.

So, feel better tonight? :p

I haven't even bothered listening to the game. Watching old X-Files episodes is more entertaining than this shit team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom