• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Research tells me the first console game Moyer is definitely in is RBI Baseball 3.

However, I would suspect that his first appearance EVER is probably in Earl Weaver Baseball on the PC.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
FielderSB2.gif.opt_medium.gif

I figured out how this worked. You see, his weight causes him to put a tonne of momentum into his slide, and the shift to a horizontal position makes him more aerodynamic, so that he is in fact moving faster when he flops onto the ground.

Macattk15

FielderSB2.gif.opt_medium.gif

I figured out how this worked. You see, his weight causes him to put a tonne of momentum into his slide, and the shift to a horizontal position makes him more aerodynamic, so that he is in fact moving faster when he flops onto the ground.

The FUCK? This really happened? Was Jamie Moyer pitching?

Sanjuro

Research tells me the first console game Moyer is definitely in is RBI Baseball 3.

However, I would suspect that his first appearance EVER is probably in Earl Weaver Baseball on the PC.

He isn't in the R.B.I. series, I just pulled the cartridges out.

Earliest I can find him is playing for Baltimore in Hardball 3 for SNES.

zulux21

I'm going to start flipping tables Valverde.
He got it done.... unfortunately :/
on a side note I should mention this now before September comes. If my White Sox are eliminated and the Tigers aren't I will switch over to rooting for the Tigers as they are my second favorite team in the AL central lol I am just being aggressively against them right now because they are in front of my White Sox :p
Touch and go for a moment there but he got the save.

Isn't that how all Valverde saves go? I watched like 30 tigers games last year and I can't recall a single one where it was a save situation that he didn't have the tying run at the plate at some point.

Matt Holliday is the worst hitter on the Cardinals. Not saying much with 9 (10 if you count Lynn) batters with .300+ avg.

Also, come on Dodgers. Beat the damn Brewers.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Haha, wow. Brewers just stole that. I'd feel bad if it was anybody but the Dodgers.

eznark

Banned
Seriously. If Kemp gets the ball in the vicinity of the plate it's a no brainier standing tag. Kemp simply choked. No wonder he isn't MVP material.

Binx

i dunno it looked like a bad tag.. was tagged in the ass with his foot on the plate

and yeah the throw was weak

I'm looking at the play paused on my tv, and he's tagged on the ass with his foot a foot away from the plate. Tough angle maybe? And as others said, terrible throw by Kemp. I was surprised he was running at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom