• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

eznark

Banned
Tito Francona is the best kind of troll. Changed his mind, will open the 100th Anniversary cerimonies this Friday.

uwkfo.jpg]
Must be out of pills.

Sanjuro

Yeah, but not the kids of drugs that Francona was stealing from his employer. He needs a scrip or a source for those. You seem to be missing that.

I don't rush to judge, we love to kick people on the way out of town. I think Francona is a likable guy. Pain meds or not, his health has always been a mess.

eznark

Banned
I don't rush to judge, we love to kick people on the way out of town. I think Francona is a likable guy. Pain meds or not, his health has always been a mess.

I don't believe any of it, Boston is fucking bizarre with the way they treat people who leave.

Still, fuck that drug addled pill pilferer!

Sanjuro

I don't believe any of it, Boston is fucking bizarre with the way they treat people who leave.

Still, fuck that drug addled pill pilferer!

Never really got it. Now we have magical Tommy John surgery, so we can treat people like that while still on the team!

Damon is still the main one that pissed me off. I was one of the twelve people standing for him his first game back as a Yankee.

zulux21

Lol Tigers get the bases loaded no one out and can't score. It's funny when it happens to the teams you are rooting against. very sad when it happens to your team though.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Lol, someone needs to gif that bosox fan saying get him out of there. Much potential to be used on gaf.

Rangers are scary good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom