• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

eznark

Banned
Beaten by one run you sad little man

Mariners get a DH and can score a single additional run than a team that has started Caesar Izturis for three games.

You showed me.

lol, edited. Are you afraid you'll be banned for that? Man I can't wait til the Mariners fade and we can go back to treating each other like sports fans.

Macattk15

Mariners get a DH and can score a single additional run than a team that has started Caesar Izturis for three games.

You showed me.

lol, edited. Are you afraid you'll be banned for that? Man I can't wait til the Mariners fade and we can go back to treating each other like sports fans.

I edited it cause I saw we played one more game. I figured it unfair. Calm down, go shoot some deer.

And do you honestly think the Mariners are competitive this year? lol.

eznark

Banned
Can you make me some jerky from something? I love beef jerky.

I ate all the jerky long ago. I got some mix though and am going to turn a bunch of the ground elk into more jerky.

I made a roast a couple of weeks ago and it was fucking awful, gamey as shit, so I'll probably grind the rest of the roasts up for jerky as well. Maybe some sausage.

Also, no, I don't think the Mariners will stay competitive. I'd kind of like them to since I like Jack Z., but I miss Windu.

Macattk15

I ate all the jerky long ago. I got some mix though and am going to turn a bunch of the ground elk into more jerky.

I made a roast a couple of weeks ago and it was fucking awful, gamey as shit, so I'll probably grind the rest of the roasts up for jerky as well. Maybe some sausage.

Also, no, I don't think the Mariners will stay competitive. I'd kind of like them to since I like Jack Z., but I miss Windu.

I asked that question retardedly. I meant to say ... do you honestly think that I think the M's are competitive this year?

Anyway, I like Jack Z too, but ... none of his shit has really worked out that awesomely. Need more prospects he drafted / traded for to come up.

eznark

Banned
I asked that question retardedly. I meant to say ... do you honestly think that I think the M's are competitive this year?

Anyway, I like Jack Z too, but ... none of his shit has really worked out that awesomely. Need more prospects he drafted / traded for to come up.

That's pretty much all he did in Milwaukee. He had very little to do with professional scouting, no matter what they credited him with that last year and a half when Melvin wanted him to leave the nest.

Macattk15

Damn I missed all the Heyward drama ... but then I looked at saw he is hitting .364 with an OPS of 1.0665.

Why the hell is he batting 6th?

That's pretty much all he did in Milwaukee. He had very little to do with professional scouting, no matter what they credited him with that last year and a half when Melvin wanted him to leave the nest.

Yep. It's all Tom McNamara!

Damn I missed all the Heyward drama ... but then I looked at saw he is hitting .364 with an OPS of 1.0665.

Why the hell is he batting 6th?

obTTJ.jpg

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
It always seems like the Braves have good young players coming up through that system.

Yes, well, the system's starting to thin out a bit. It's kind of in a grey area right now. By the end of the year, we'll see if some of our young position prospects have finally started to put things together and then we'll know where the system stands.

And for a specific minor league update, Carlos Perez is fucking awful. He was supposed to be the next big thing, but he's just looked like trash for over a year now.

Edit: Mike Minor is awesome.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Yes, well, the system's starting to thin out a bit. It's kind of in a grey area right now. By the end of the year, we'll see if some of our young position prospects have finally started to put things together and then we'll know where the system stands.

And for a specific minor league update, Carlos Perez is fucking awful. He was supposed to be the next big thing, but he's just looked like trash for over a year now.

Edit: Mike Minor is awesome.

but on the bright side you got quite a bit of youth at the major league right now..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom