• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how long until people start talking about the Braves along with the Rangers and Tigers?

A couple more games like this and it will start.

Once all of our starting pitching falls in line we're going to look pretty damn sexy. Minor has been a boss tonight though and Hudson is back soon so things could be just getting started for the Bravos.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Tyler got a hit now. I don't even care that he's hitting .150. Like, doesn't bother me at all with the rest of team doing what it's doing.

Macattk15

And there it fucking is :(

Fuck you Brandon League.

If I was Felix, I'd punch you in the fucking face.

9uGJo.gif

Macattk15

Now Eric Wedge puts the Rule V rookie in? What in the fuck? I'm so sick of Eric Wedge.

Hisashi Iwakuma yet to see a fucking game this season.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Bobby Cox used to have some guys he would forget about for 3-4 weeks at a time. I think the last one was Blaine Boyer, or maybe it was Boone Logan.

Macattk15

I can't wait for Brandon League to be traded at the deadline. Guy isn't as cracked up as his stats show.

That game right there is the reason the Mariners have 11k attending their games.

Bad offense. Bad bullpen. Bad managing. Good Felix. Such a Mariners game.

eznark

Banned
Let Felix hit! Good lord that offense. Remember when morons used to say Ichiro could totally hit home runs if he wanted to? That would have been a good time for one.

Macattk15

I don't know how Felix has put up with this for so long.

In no universe should we ever lose a series where we are up 8-1 in one game and Felix goes 8 innings of 12 strikeout, shutout baseball in another.

Fucking god damn Mariners. Bed time until tomorrow and we do it all over again!

gOC6O.gif

Jubs

Fucking Frederick Freeman is a BEAST. And Mike Minor is the second coming.

Bobby Cox used to have some guys he would forget about for 3-4 weeks at a time. I think the last one was Blaine Boyer, or maybe it was Boone Logan.

Kenshin Kawakami?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom