• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malo

Banned
c97ro.png

99.5 win probability lol

The current Red Sox have got to have the most precipitous plunge from historical best-team-ever potential to LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL of all time. Literally only 1 year has passed since all of the craziness of last offseason to this baseball season, and we've had bust signings, epic collapses, manager firing, Theo gone, beer and chickengate, rotation decimation, and now Bobby V and the back to back 7-run failure innings.

They can't really be this bad...right?

jman2050

The current Red Sox have got to have the most precipitous plunge from historical best-team-ever potential to LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL of all time. Literally only 1 year has passed since all of the craziness of last offseason to this baseball season, and we've had bust signings, epic collapses, manager firing, Theo gone, beer and chickengate, rotation decimation, and now Bobby V and the back to back 7-run failure innings.

They can't really be this bad...right?

Probably not but hey, let them keep this up for as long as possible.

RBH

Over 31,000 at a Rays home game against the Twins thats not opening day? What is this madness?

I was happy to see the attendance figure for today's Rays game. Maybe they've finally turned that corner in regards to bringing people out to the Trop.

Zee-Row

Banned
I was happy to see the attendance figure for today's Rays game. Maybe they've finally turned that corner in regards to bringing people out to the Trop.

Hopefully , Tampa Bay has only had a franchise since 2008 so maybe people are starting to finally warm up.

Talon

Insurance runs for the Padres, and Luebke's on my fantasy team?

Sounds good.

Holy mother. Those Reggie Williams tweets are solid gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom