• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjuro

Not at all. It's a regular MRI with a two minute procedure prior to inject some dye into the joint prior to the study. Very straight forward and is the standard for further investigation of an injury.

True, but the PA would probably consider the procedure holistic. They are a wacky bunch.

h3ro

True, but the PA would probably consider the procedure holistic. They are a wacky bunch.

No offense to any PA's reading the thread, but the ones I've dealt with haven't been well educated at all. It's scary that they are starting to get the same privileges in some states as Physicians who get quadruple the amount of training and schooling.

Wacky bunch indeed.
/rant

At this point, we (yanks-age) can only hope that this guy is just fatigued/out of shape. Fingers crossed there isn't a need for surgery.

Enjoy Jesus, you coffee-swilling wii-fans.

I'm killing you guys in this fantasy league.

yzkuz.png

Sanjuro

No offense to any PA's reading the thread, but the ones I've dealt with haven't been well educated at all. It's scary that they are starting to get the same privileges in some states as Physicians who get quadruple the amount of training and schooling.

Wacky bunch indeed.
/rant

At this point, we (yanks-age) can only hope that this guy is just fatigued/out of shape. Fingers crossed there isn't a need for surgery.

Enjoy Jesus, you coffee-swilling wii-fans.

I meant the players association.

:jnc

h3ro

oops. that too. :lol

How are the radio guys in Boston treating Bobby? Any calls for his head yet?

I was reading some quotes in the NY papers today from his "we've hit bottom" interview and it sounds like he's lost the clubhouse.

RBH

Wacky bunch indeed.
/rant

Awesome. :lol

I thought he was talking about physician assistants too.

jakncoke

Banned
Think im going to have to invest in mlb.tv soon. Can't see the Pirates at any place

edit: stetson allie is rocking A, 2/3 innings. 8 walks 1k!

Sanjuro

oops. that too. :lol

How are the radio guys in Boston treating Bobby? Any calls for his head yet?

I was reading some quotes in the NY papers today from his "we've hit bottom" interview and it sounds like he's lost the clubhouse.

Clubhouse was already lost prior to Bobby.

I would say a majority of the fans don't hate Bobby, but he is quickly becoming a scapegoat with the way the media is handling things around here. Smart fans quickly realize that this is very same team threw Tito under the bus, costing him his job.

Meier

I was crushing my opponent this week in the pitching categories so I kept Wandy and Billingsley on the bench just in case.. oof, great decision thus far from Bills' perspective at least. :\

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
I could be wrong (especially since I wasn't paying much attention to baseball in August and Sept), but I think FGotD went all year last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom