• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brinbe

Hooray, Jays win again!

Can finally bust out the
bJPos.png

Doytch

The faces of the Royals in the KC feed after the loss were hilaaaaaarious. I think this was the first game I managed to watch in its entirety this year, and it paid off!

eznark

Banned
Bahahahahaha holy shit. I suggested the Brewers bring in Axford to bail the Brewers out in the seventh. Beat writer retweeted me. All of the Brewers fans on twitter exploded.

This is the funniest shit ever. It's like talking with toddlers.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Nah, seems to be going alright so far.

Where's the rest of the Braves-GAF crew? Seems awfully quiet here.

I didn't bother rushing home for this one. No desire to watch Jurrjens vs. Kemp. (Which is the first match-up I get see upon getting home! Yay me! /barfs)

I think I'll watch the new episode of Girls instead.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Shocked. Shocked we didn't score runs there. I mean, Jack Wilson was up, Jurrjens bunted, how could that inning possibly go wrong???

Well, fuck. I've never seen it this bad in my life, I don't think. People's 2012 expectations were varied, but nobody thought it would be the worst ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom