• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxim726X

Wow... Is it true that Valentine thought that he was facing a lefty today and thus tailored his lineup accordingly (when they were in fact facing a righty)?

TheNatural

My Member!
Back to .500! Fuck yeah.

I had no doubt in my mind that fine Reds ballclub would bounce back. That's the power of staying positive 24/7 like myself.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
My gf is a Mets fan and took me to the game today. Was a good one, and fast, until Buerhle came out of the game. :(

I'm mad about Stanton not doing jack and or shit yet this year. Almost as of Infante stole his mojo.

* Jason Bay could need at least three weeks before he is back from his broken rib.
* Pelfrey will likely miss a minimum of at least three to five weeks.
* Andres Torres will play center field when he is activated from the disabled list, and Kirk Nieuwenhuis will start in left field.

The Mets signed INF Brad Emaus and OF Fred Lewis to minor league deals and assigned them to Triple-A Buffalo, the team announced.

cashman

Banned
NwuDh.gif

NwuDh.gif

NwuDh.gif

NwuDh.gif

NwuDh.gif

Cashman can't evaluate pitching, but he was trading like he was playing with house money and he got burned. It's obvious from his attempted deal for lee that montero was burning a hole in his pocket. Very stupid.

Anyway, I don't buy it. Velo starts dropping halfway through last year, has none at all this year, and it happened on the last pitch of his last outing?

You have to believe this to believe that: his innings hurt him last year, so he dropped velo naturally...he never regained it because he was FAT cause the trade threw him off by two weeks and that made him fat. So he worke extra hard to throw at a lower velocity and then tweaked himself on his last pitch.

Ok

agreed and I want to know now how his physical went before he was traded. if they knew that at the last of spring training he hurt his shoulder, why did they put him on a rehab program to get back to pitching? they had to have known he was hurt bad the minute it happened. I guess now we know why Seattle gave up on this guy so quick. Yankees got fuc ked over but good.

ZZMitch

We have a real life NFL punter posting over in the NFL Offseason thread. You guys couldn't even get Curt Shilling to post once.

For shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom