• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Cashman can't evaluate pitching, but he was trading like he was playing with house money and he got burned. It's obvious from his attempted deal for lee that montero was burning a hole in his pocket. Very stupid.

Anyway, I don't buy it. Velo starts dropping halfway through last year, has none at all this year, and it happened on the last pitch of his last outing?

You have to believe this to believe that: his innings hurt him last year, so he dropped velo naturally...he never regained it because he was FAT cause the trade threw him off by two weeks and that made him fat. So he worke extra hard to throw at a lower velocity and then tweaked himself on his last pitch.

Ok

Enron

Banned
I think its more fun to think that the Mariners pulled a fast one on the Yanks, and they know it. We know it. Everyone knows it. And there's not a damn thing New York can do about it!

TheNatural

My Member!
Fucking Reds. I'm sick of this going nuts for one game, suck like shit the next four games crap.

Typical Dusty ball. Guy hits the jackpot in meaningless runs once a week and uses that to justify his shitty offensive philosophy the rest of the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom