• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjuro

I don't know these players. I assume the angels are getting swindled here? Because they're the ones in desperation mode.

Eh, I was exaggerating a bit. The Padres seem to have gotten the lesser end. Angels get a young guy who has been pretty consistent out of the pen for the past year. They gave up a scrub and a pitcher who is still at the base of the farm system, but may be a decent pitcher. I'm less familiar with the Angels prospects here.

clemenx

Banned
Amarista is a good glove and I think he can be passable in the bigs with the bat here and there, but he's like 5ft tall. I wouldn't want him anywhere close to starting but he's a good sub for the infield. Dunno if the Padres needed one.

Sanjuro

Amarista is a good glove and I think he can be passable in the bigs with the bat here and there, but he's like 5ft tall. I wouldn't want him anywhere close to starting but he's a good sub for the infield. Dunno if the Padres needed one.

Not for the Angels though, they are in full AL Beast mode. At least with the Padres he can stay in the bigs and mature.

image.php

sangreal

Dave Eiland is the Royals pitching coach? Did we ever learn the secret reason the Yankees fired him and his 'leave of absence'?

sangreal

Well, at least I will remember the name of Jason Nix for sports trivia in 20 years

The following have taken out the Yankees bullpen this year:
Jason Nix
Trampoline
Recycling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom