• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

oatmeal

Banned
I'm watching "Still We Believe", the Red Sox movie...

It's amazing how much more likable these Sox were than the current edition. I hate like 20 out of the 25 players.

Even Grady Little is better than Bobby V. Bobby V is the fucking worst.

ToxicAdam

Indians hanging with the Rangers. Good sign.

I would like to win tonight so I don't have to watch tomorrows rout. (Ubaldo vs Darvish)

carlos

Yeah, the braves are not coming back in this one....

Why did Jair get sent down, he fits right in with these terrible braves starters (sans beachy)

carlos

Huh, I guess the braves came back....good thing I never stopped watching.

But they really have to stop falling behind so much

edit: damnit, uggla

Looked just fair to me, curved just behind the pole. Hard to overrule I would think, though. Very close.

edit: Wrong call, but I think it was too close to reverse. Don't actual know what the basebal standard is.

carlos

I think it hit near the top of the foul pole, because it kinda took a different path coming down when it went through the pole

but foul it is

Fenix

Fuck it, let's do something completely rash: DFA Lind, call up Yan Gomes.

Edit: Better idea: Lind's back is "acting up" again, go on the DL instead of DFAing him.

Enron

Banned
surely there's a reliever somewhere in Gwinnett more deserving of a spot on a major league roster than chad fuckin' durbin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom