• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I guess I sort of get it. It is so foreign that I find it hard to grasp, but I think I understand. They should just be real men and get an (almost) free out like the National League!

Joey Fox

Self-Actualized Member
Holy crap, Harper is like a baseball prodigy.

Three walk game, two double game, hitting third, first steal was of home.

Nineteen years old.

JABEE

Hahahah ESPN pretending like the CHOOOCH was National Fans booing their team.

Phillies shouldn't use Hamels this inning.

Lax Mike

Neo Member
As of today, the Orioles have the best record in baseball, and Chris Davis has as many Wins as Pujols has home runs...

Alright, who broke baseball?

RBH

Full Cole Hamels admission: "I was trying to hit him. I'm not going to deny it. It's something I grew up watching. That's what happened. I'm just trying to continue the old baseball. Some people get away from it. I remember when I was a rookie, the strike zone was really, really small and you didn't say anything. That's the way baseball is. Sometimes the league is protecting certain players. It's that old-school prestigious way of baseball."
lol

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Braves are on pace to score 905 runs this year. Nobody's scored over 900 since the Yankees had 915 in 2009.

Bryce Harper is so fun to watch. He went first to third on a left field single, stole home, and turned a bloop single into a double. He just makes me want to go play baseball.

Neither..More surprise Adam Dunn almost equaled his stats from last year. CPOY

He is single handedly carrying my fantasy teams offense. I wa hoping he would be better this year but he has blown my expectations away. My biggest surprise is the Phils are hanging around in the NL East, with Lee on the DL, no Utley or Howard, and most of the guys having down offensive years so far. I am amazed they are not like 10 games out by now.

Neither..More surprise Adam Dunn almost equaled his stats from last year. CPOY

He had to regress. I have a hard time believing he was truly as bad as he was last year. I think he was rushed back from his appendectomy, and suffered the rest of the year.

My biggest surprise so far has to be the O's. Didn't think they had the pitching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom