• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuck

Still without luck
Hell of a win tonight by the Orioles. Eveland struggled but managed to keep his team in it. Nick Johnson also came through when it really mattered. And they need to leave Flaherty on 3rd!

First place Orioles!

carlos

Remember when Mike Minor was good?

wait....

was he ever good?

I miss Jair.....

Heh, and Minor is the one who asked to be called up or traded.....how's that 6.59 ERA look?

Fuck the New York Mets. Fucking god fucking damnit. Buncha motherfucking hacks, nothing more.

Fransisco you obese motherfucking pile of shit, you're a closer and your ERA is 7+. Die in a fire.

eznark

Banned
Meanwhile, this really despondent season ticket holder just said, "What the hell? If we can't beat the Cubs, who the hell can we beat?"

:jnc

Sorry I didn't see your post before. Where are you guys sitting? Make sure you get something and put Secret Stadium Sauce on it!

Talon

Sorry I didn't see your post before. Where are you guys sitting? Make sure you get something and put Secret Stadium Sauce on it!
Left field, 3rd row. Hell of a view. It's definitely a unique stadium. Feels very cavernous with the arches - I imagine that's how the Astrodome felt.

I saw a bottle of that stuff. What exactly is it?

tc farks

Left field, 3rd row. Hell of a view. It's definitely a unique stadium. Feels very cavernous with the arches - I imagine that's how the Astrodome felt.

I saw a bottle of that stuff. What exactly is it?

Fat, cheese, beer and the tears of beaten wives.

Talon

Cubs still suck cheer broke out after that GS. :jnc

A little disappointed with the fact that the Brewers have cheerleaders. I guess effectively it's the same as the Tomahawk Girls (or whatever they call them) but Pom poms?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom