• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I'm loving Ramon Ramirez this year. I know they like him for the 7th due to his ability to pitch multiple innings, but this guy has to get some setup man work...

I'm still flummoxed how little room in foul territory there is in this ballpark. How is this park so deep but have so little foul territory? I don't remember alot of parks like that.

captain-kirk-300x291.jpg

Why they didn't walk Nieuwenhuis to setup a double play is mind-boggling.

Collins sent the runners TWICE? Man TC is free right now...

EDIT: BALL FOUR! Base Loaded! How the fuck does he walk Cedeno? I have more plate discipline than him.

Dammit Murph, ugly hack there vs. a struggling pitcher.
Damn, Torres has learned how to work a count. Looking like a real leadoff man, I like!
OBP currently over .400, has played a darn good CF. And he wasn't even the important part of the Pagan deal to me.

EDIT: Parnell working the 8th, this should be interesting. Marlins in the past have destroyed Bobby. This has been a different Parnell though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom