• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talon

Brewers-GAF

Buddies and I are going up to Miller Park today. Parking tips? Best food in the park? Restaurants to try? Thanks for any suggestions.

We're doing Lakefront Brewery in the morning, and then heading up to visit a friend in Madison.

Brinbe

I cannot believe Eveland is still in the league. God damn when he was given his shot in 06 it was probably the ugliest handful of starts I've ever seen.

Ha, ditto for the Jays... And with his shitty track record it is pretty astounding that he's still given a shot. Ah well, have fun with that, Os!

tc farks

Brewers-GAF

Buddies and I are going up to Miller Park today. Parking tips? Best food in the park? Restaurants to try? Thanks for any suggestions.

We're doing Lakefront Brewery in the morning, and then heading up to visit a friend in Madison.

Wear Cubs gear so you fit in.

My god the Marlins park... hideous... I can feel the lime green of the walls burning into my soul.

EDIT: Buerhle is another guy who comes very close to a balk.

oh god you have got to be fucking kidding me. Austin Kearns hits a 2-run homer?

IN 2012??

And there goes the two and a half million dollar abomination.

LJ11

Field in Florida looks terrible, did they have some sort of concert?

SNY cameramen are all over the place too, it's pretty funny.

So the Jays contacted the Phils about trading for Victorino and Hamels. I would love to know what they would be willing to trade for those guys.

Talon

Damn, Miller Patk is huge. Lots of Cubs fans. This dirty dude down our row just said, "I can't choose who to root for: the Cubs or the Brewers. I love them both!"

Terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom