• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Gonna need this Nationals-Braves game to continue soon so Gio can hopefully get a QS... I'll lose my fantasy matchup this week if he doesn't. :(

bjb

Banned
This is sad. Braves are in a complete free fall. Heyward is embarrassing himself at the plate and on the field.

Oh and their schedule isn't getting easier anytime soon.

This is sad. Braves are in a complete free fall. Heyward is embarrassing himself at the plate and on the field.

Oh and their schedule isn't getting easier anytime soon.

At least Heyward being a loser in the field now only speeds up his demotion to AAA and the return of Constanza.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Walked away for a bit... just came back. So, Livan. Fredi. Fredi Fredi Fredi. Oh and Tyler. Tyler Tyler Tyler.

Meier

Gio's performance (was tied at 3.33 on ERA but the decimal place went to him and needed a QS to break that tie) and Bryce hitting a HR meant a win for the week. Woot!

bjb

Banned
I tend to think that even at his best, Heyward will never be anything more than a more athletic version of Francouer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom