• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rekameohs

Banned
I am enjoying Cliff Lee in shitsville.

pwCv7.jpg

clemenx

Banned

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Sean Rodriguez, SS
B.J. Upton, CF
Ben Zobrist, RF
Drew Sutton, 1B
Jose Lobaton, DH
Elliot Johnson, 3B
Will Rhymes, 2B
Jose Molina, C
Rich Thompson, LF

Makeshift lineup hoorah! Benching Scott and Pena for a day off today is conveniant since they cant hit lefties for shit anyway. Would be nice to have some of the injured guys back but doesnt look like anybody is coming back for a few weeks.

Prade

That whole play was just sickening... How does Johnson not score on that ball indefinitely? So I guess yet ANOTHER lefty will be in the lineup as Valdespin will be our back up to our back up to our back up...

Parch

That's just horrible officiating in Boston. Then let's further punish the innocent team with ejections.

There's no reason that play couldn't be reversed with instant replay. Time to have a backup ump in a video booth that can correct that error, but Selig seems to think there is no reason to improve video replay.

That's just horrible officiating in Boston. Then let's further punish the innocent team with ejections.

There's no reason that play couldn't be reversed with instant replay. Time to have a backup ump in a video booth that can correct that error, but Selig seems to think there is no reason to improve video replay.

Human element, bro.

Joey Fox

Self-Actualized Member
Do I really want the Phillies to beat the Mets?

No, I don't think I really want that. Or do I? Probably won't matter either way.

MetsBlog said:
Ronny Cedeno has a small strain in his leg, although he will not be placed on the disabled list – he could have played today.

Collins is hopeful Ruben Tejada returns by next weekend – he will do some running in Port St. Lucie tomorrow.
They may not call up Valdespin, but then again they need a backup for Cedeno.

Great. Rollins on and Polanco batting. You know a HnR is coming.

EDIT: errr ... why was Wright not on the base? It looked like he might've been out.

Bad location on that fastball... high and up the middle.
Can we please score without letting the Phillies score the very next inning? Thanks.
Not like these Phils are the Pirates or Padres... Wiggy just roped a poorly located 99 MPH fastball.

EDIT: Hmmm, maybe he should've thrown that knuckle-curve 3-2 to Wigginton.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Davis has been lost at the plate all year, and he's playing today against a lefty? Did Collins have a stroke before this game?

Davis has been lost at the plate all year, and he's playing today against a lefty? Did Collins have a stroke before this game?
He was hitting better and he's 5-10 with a HR career-wise vs. Cole Hamels. You play matchups and this historically was a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom