• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
RMooneyTrib
Matsui will join the Rays on Tuesday. Corresponding move will be made before the game.

GODZILLA IS BACK.

No idea where hes actually going to play though :/

clemenx

Banned
Holy fuck, I wanted to see Sale's strikeouts highlight and instead I end up wanting to shoot myself in the head. Hawk Harrelson is truly the worst. I hope I don't have to hear "he gone" again in my life.

Madtown_

ez nailed it, Lucroy out 4-6 weeks with a broken hand.

This team, just unbelievable.

And after listening to the radio guys describe Kottaras tonight, I wouldn't be surprised if the crew is using catchers 3/4 within a few days.

Meier

Lilly on the DL and Weaver will almost assuredly head there. Have Sergio Santos and Evan Longoria already filling up my two slots in fantasy. Finally jettisoned Chase Utley who I was stashing just in case recently.

My three keepers from last year were Weaver, Longoria and Holliday.. at least Holliday is finally hitting.

Parch

With all these injuries, this year is testing the depth of organizations. You need more than potential in the minors. You need some real talent cuz they're getting the call.

eznark

Banned
With all these injuries, this year is testing the depth or organizations. You need more than potential in the minors. You need some real talent cuz they're getting the call.

I don't know if you are talking about but the Brewers but if you are, lolol. This farm system has neither depth nor potential and hasn't for years. That these guys can't produce isn't the least bit surprising. The Brewers went all in last year. I'm glad they did but expecting the farm system to be able to bail them out after that is ludicrous.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
With all these injuries, this year is testing the depth or organizations. You need more than potential in the minors. You need some real talent cuz they're getting the call.

GODZILLA WILL BE THE SAVIOR.

Most teams Triple A rosters have become holding grounds for AAAA guys who will get the callup when other guys suck or get injured. That is the only way to do it.

Rays have been getting by with the likes of Drew Sutton and various other castoffs for most of the year.

Really need Longo and the others back and make a move or two near the deadline for an actual bat (a catcher who can hit would be nice, so would a power right handed bat). Yet somehow the team is still in first place which is pretty crazy.

Magglio Ordonez is announcing his retirement on Friday at Comerica Park.

Ordonez finishes with a career .309/.369/.502 line, 294 career home runs, 1,236 career RBIs, and 2,156 career hits in 15 seasons from 1997-2011 with the White Sox (1997-2004) & Tigers (2005-2011). He was a six-time All-Star (1999, 2000, 2001, 2003, 2006 and 2007).

eznark

Banned
Wow, so Brett Lawrie sucks something awful, eh? No wonder he tried to get ejected for a month, he's embarrassed by how shitty he is.

Jesus, my fantasy season is crazy:

Previously on the DL:
Matt Kemp

Carlos Quentin

STILL on the DL:
Pablo Sandoval
Nolan Reimold

Just added to the DL:
Jonathan Lucroy
(probably) Jered Weaver

Fuckin' A. Luckily my team has managed to stay in 1st place, but I cannot believe it will last long if my team keeps getting injuries to all of my stars.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Wow, so Brett Lawrie sucks something awful, eh? No wonder he tried to get ejected for a month, he's embarrassed by how shitty he is.

Yeah shit head has been killing my fantasy team all year long. He's been benched for Jed Lowrie.

When the hell are the Jays going to send his ass back to Triple A? What a scrub.

eznark

Banned
Yeah shit head has been killing my fantasy team all year long. He's been benched for Jed Lowrie.

When the hell are the Jays going to send his ass back to Triple A? What a scrub.

Eh, he has been amazing defensively. But if they are going to bench him his defense is kind of pointless.

You know who else sucks? Rickie Weeks.

Previously on the DL:
Matt Kemp

Carlos Quentin

STILL on the DL:
Pablo Sandoval
Nolan Reimold

Just added to the DL:
Jonathan Lucroy
(probably) Jered Weaver

Fuckin' A. Luckily my team has managed to stay in 1st place, but I cannot believe it will last long if my team keeps getting injuries to all of my stars.

I'll hopefully take the advantage of this......lol

You know who else sucks? Rickie Weeks.

#1 in NL with most K's..When is it time to bench him?

eznark

Banned

Previously on the DL:
Matt Kemp

Carlos Quentin

STILL on the DL:
Pablo Sandoval
Nolan Reimold

Just added to the DL:
Jonathan Lucroy
(probably) Jered Weaver

Sinking my fantasy team, man.

Fuck your fantasy teams. My real team has 7 guys on the DL, is on the fourth short stop and 7th starter and Rickie doesn't have the decency to be one of them. Go fuck the both of you!

Previously on the DL:
Matt Kemp

Carlos Quentin

STILL on the DL:
Pablo Sandoval
Nolan Reimold

Just added to the DL:
Jonathan Lucroy
(probably) Jered Weaver

I have a couple teams like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom