• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Oh shit, I just saw Santana threw a no-no. I thought I remembered the Mets hadn't had one before.. sure enough. Crazy.

718V6.jpg

My jank off-screen shot of history.

G-Fex

Fuck man that's what I hate about working the entire day, I go and miss games cause I leave around 7.

I missed the mets slaughtering the Cardinals?

Sheesh.

oh well, I'll get to see Yankees pummel the Tigers.

It has taken 50 years and 8,020 games for the Mets to record a no-hitter.

I have probably seen close to 3,800 of them.

My God... I'm still a young guy and I was convinced I'd never see a Mets pitcher throw a no-no in my lifetime I don't even know how to express how I feel right now.

My God... I'm still a young guy and I was convinced I'd never see a Mets pitcher throw a no-no in my lifetime I don't even know how to express how I feel right now.

I'm happy for you dude! Now go out and celebrate by purchasing Starhawk so I can kill you =)

Fuck man that's what I hate about working the entire day, I go and miss games cause I leave around 7.

I missed the mets slaughtering the Cardinals?

Sheesh.

oh well, I'll get to see Yankees pummel the Tigers.

You missed a little more than the Mets slaughtering the Cardinals. You missed the first no-hitter by a Mets pitcher in team history (50 years).

Same here, man, though a slightly higher game count. I was shaking so hard after it happened my arms went numb. I wanted to scream and cry but all I could do was rock back and forth. I really, sincerely, completely with all my heart never thought I'd see it. I don't even know what to do with myself now.

Maxim726X

I feel you. I'm choked up over here... There are no words.

Happy doesn't even begin to touch it.

WOWWWWW

WOW
WOW
WOW

Holy shit, that was the most dominant inning I've seen by a Reds pitcher in my life. Every pitch was around 100 mph, got all three swinging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom