• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOWWWWW

WOW
WOW
WOW

Holy shit, that was the most dominant inning I've seen by a Reds pitcher in my life. Every pitch was around 100 mph, got all three swinging.
- A. Chapman relieved L. Ondrusek
- C. Johnson struck out swinging
- M. Downs hit for B. Bogusevic
- M. Downs struck out swinging
- J.D. Martinez struck out swinging
- End of Inning (0 Runs, 0 Hits, 0 Errors)

553401_655358419782_47100850_33210640_1089625170_n.jpg

jbgdMh2idXyeBa.jpg

(sorry)

nocode

Well, I stopped posting here long long ago, but I have to come back for this one. SANTANA MOTHAFUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is Met GAF still here???? I see Frankman, and Sanjuro. HOLY SHIT FINALLY!

Edit: clemenx too, I remember you guys! Watching Terry collins press conference now. Holy shit man.

RangersFan

holy shit mets gaf, this is like our world series. so fucking happy for johan. my god out of all the bitter pills we've had to swallow over the years, the no no-hitter was a nagging one. remember watching so many close ones over the years, cone, rick reed, glavine, trax, maine. so fucking happy right now, in whats been a dismal period, but this season has been good guys are making me very proud this year.

Meier

Ugh, can't be too disappointed in the two guys striking out in a row when the guy who did it is having crazy numbers like this Adam Ottavino dude. Talk about a reversal of fortune from his previous stint in the Majors (thus far at least).

holy shit mets gaf, this is like our world series. so fucking happy for johan. my god out of all the bitter pills we've had to swallow over the years, the no no-hitter was a nagging one. remember watching so many close ones over the years, cone, rick reed, glavine, trax, maine. so fucking happy right now, in whats been a dismal period, but this season has been good guys are making me very proud this year.
Oh God I forgot Rick Reed! And John Maine's brilliant outing next-to-last game of 2007! I don't remember Glavine...

Trachsel sucks though.

rando14

God what a dumb game. They come back, Saunders makes a great catch, then proceeds to make a fantastic not-a-catch-but-rather-the-ball-hits-me-in-the-face, Kelley makes a big strikeout to get to two outs, gives up a retarded hit, and now bases loaded, then gives up two more runs.

Game over.

nocode

Oh God I forgot Rick Reed! And John Maine's brilliant outing next-to-last game of 2007! I don't remember Glavine...

Trachsel sucks though.

Glavine was one of those seasons before the playoff season in 06. Fuck Glavine, he was a Braves double agent the whole time.

Sanjuro

Well, I stopped posting here long long ago, but I have to come back for this one. SANTANA MOTHAFUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is Met GAF still here???? I see Frankman, and Sanjuro. HOLY SHIT FINALLY!

Edit: clemenx too, I remember you guys! Watching Terry collins press conference now. Holy shit man.

iqvrMuDx9Wg4h.gif

Cathcart

In other news, great work by Papelbon bailing out the Phils' bullpen with a five out save and Mayberry saving Papelbon with a great catch at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom