• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Catching up on the scoreboard. So is the Mets no-hitter asterik worthy or not? Saw a couple headlines talking about shaky umpire calls again, surprise.

Better pic of the fan:

gary.jpg

LJ11

Better pic of the fan

Deadspin had Howie's call w/ video, that dude was in the pile so fast, he stayed there for a while too. When they started to pull him away he looks back with a wtf look, "who's bothering me."

Man Cajolejuice has been MIA, but checking his twitter, he was at the game. Good for him.

of course not human error and subjective calls are so ingrained into the game. that's baseball
Yep, as American as yapappi and the 7th Inning Bathroom Stall Sex Show.

Deadspin had Howie's call w/ video, that dude was in the pile so fast, he stayed there for a while too. When they started to pull him away he looks back with a wtf look, "who's bothering me."

Man Cajolejuice has been MIA, but checking his twitter, he was at the game. Good for him.
That's good to hear. I know he couldn't take it anymore after the last two years but it would really be nice to see him post, you'd think he could enjoy this current Mets team. The resiliency they show day after day is amazing.

Maxim726X

That glorious bastard. 51 years in the making...

Saw the Twins get demolished and the Heat lose at the bar. Jphan got the no hitter in highlights. Figured it'd be him to end the streak. Congrats.

Prade

Was at the game.... My uncle didn't even want to go because he thought it would rain. I can't even express myself here. Is this the season Mets Gaf? This isn't even an elevated feeling type question either. Could this team actually compete?

Prade

If the opposite call had cost Santana the no-hitter there would be blood in the streets. Frankman is the king of YOTU crying.

More like Year of the Hypocrite

No haaaaaaaaaaaaan. No haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan. Hit it up the middle next time, ya prick!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom