• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What makes it even more head scratching is that Torres is supposedly a better lefty hitter. Kind of blows that we don't have that ace up our sleeves with him(Great Scott) coming off the bench now.
Mets just lulling the Yanks into a false sense of security until the Mets can overcome the odds.

*sees Davis-Bay-Quintanilla*

*sigh*

Check the error.

Ugdm8.jpg

Elvin Ramirez in, I really like this guy's stuff. Guy was throwing great in the minors. I think he has a chance to stick for awhile.
Kill this guy, Uggla
... Did someone get hit by a pitch that Uggla needs to retailiate or do you mean just hit the ball hard?

Jubs

Dat patience.

Elvin Ramirez in, I really like this guy's stuff. Guy was throwing great in the minors. I think he has a chance to stick for awhile.

... Did someone get hit by a pitch that Uggla needs to retailiate or do you mean just hit the ball hard?

hit the ball hard.

C'mon Elvin I been talking you up now, don't revert back to your no-control self.

annnnnnnnddddd he walks another guy. Great, go out there Warthen.

Holy shit WTF at the strike zone there? Those two pitches to Ibanez looked good, at least in this game.

sac fly, c'mon Elvin throw the off-speed and get out of it.

Cmon Santana, watch the location. That pitch to Cano was up the middle AGAIN and he fouled it off.

LOL is he challenging him? That fastball looked intentional!

The Frankman
OT's Jimmer Fredette

I don't engage in cheap trashtalk, I rise above it.

except earlier of course. don't you see frankman, we're two sides of the same coin. we're meant to fight this eternal fight.

3 walks in the inning. This is exactly what plagued him in the minors, the fact that he wasn't walking guys this year is why he has shot up in the organization. Great fastball and nice slider, control is his bugaboo.
except earlier of course. don't you see frankman, we're two sides of the same coin. we're meant to fight this eternal fight.
Did KOG hijack your account? WTF are you blathering about?

Hey Elvin, you can pump all fastballs unless you can throw 95 or harder in the ML. Mix in the off-speed please.

Well 7-0 now, finish the inning Ramirez.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom