• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parch

It's interesting watching Batista work a pitcher. He just needed to straighten out that foul ball a bit, and sure enough boom, it's a no doubter.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
It's interesting watching Batista work a pitcher. He just needed to straighten out that foul ball a bit, and sure enough boom, it's a no doubter.

That's seriously one of the worst pitches I've ever seen Beachy throw. I wouldn't read too much into it as far it reflecting Bautista's approach.

Parch

Pounding mistakes is his speciality. I do wish Bautista would take what's given and settle for a normal hit more often. Horrible April, but he does tend to wait for mistakes too much and the BA is suffering.

Fenix

Escobar is the only good bunter on the team, pretty sure that's the first successful bunt out of the last 20 attempts.

Edit: Bad baserunning :(

verbum

Unreal game so far, both starters have stunk but kept it to one run each. Now the fireworks with the bullpens coming in.

harSon

Banned
Tie game. Pittsburgh is going to be only one game out of first after tonight!

Our pitching is pretty nasty this season. Unfortunately, our pitching, while certainly improved over the last few games, is still extremely inconsistent and admittedly awful.

At least we were able to put some points on the board without Mccutchen having to have a decent game.

jman2050

Apparantly Strasburg is the youngest pitcher with 13Ks in Fenway since 1918.

I'm so glad Strasburg is in the NL. Wonder if they'll pitch him against us next week...

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Ross is being allowed to pinch-hit? So, Boscan does have a use after all.

Managers playing a battle of "wits" here.

Ross burned for nothing, in comes Freddie.

Prade

Our pitching is pretty nasty this season. Unfortunately, our pitching, while certainly improved over the last few games, is still extremely inconsistent and admittedly awful.

At least we were able to put some points on the board without Mccutchen having to have a decent game.

That's a 20 dollar fine, sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom