• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Braves have announced that Tim Hudson will not make his scheduled start on Sunday against the Blue Jays due to bone spurs in his left ankle. The Braves are hoping a cortisone shot will allow them to have Hudson back for the series finale against the Yankees on Wednesday.

Julio Teheran will be called up from AAA to make Hudson's start on Sunday. J.C. Boscan will likely be sent down to make room.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Seeing Teheran is always fun, but he is going to lose that game so hard. 3 homers given up, at the least.

McNei1y

Loch Desmonster!

C6Q5Z.jpg

verbum

Good game for the Braves. Hudson is being pushed back and Tehran has been called up to pitch.
Simmons is having a great week.

Jangocube

Banned
Pretty good game Philly fans.

Wish I could post on here more =( Damn work is crushing me. Got a promotion though last week! Which means long long hours.

LJ11

Gee should bring a shovel with him to the mound, dig it out proper.

Edit: Damn, he had a pitch to kill right there.

Prade

Can the Mets get away from the mentality of trying to use the short porch? I'm tired of seeing all these pop ups because they think since it's NYS it'll be so easy to pop one out. That hasn't been their offense all season, and it shouldn't be their approach now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom