• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt Vasgerian: "Rays got to Carlos Beltran for 5 runs".

Dammit Matt don't do this to me.

EDIT at 8:17: Daniel Murphy swings at a 3-0 pitch. You moron.

sangreal

fucking hughes. doing better but I think he still has let up at least one HR in every start

odd coincidence, but the yankees have not won any game without a HR

Prade

Jason Bay has gotten under 3 straight pitches and filed out each time.

How about moving closer to the plate and just try to hit line drives?

I bet it'd be a catch 22 with him. Pitchers would adjust and start throwing him in. He'll then just be clueless as ever. Guy is done.

Torres is hitting everything in the air, was he so fly-ball conscious before? I'm going to have to see his GB/FB/LD ratio, because I don't remember him hitting so many fly balls.

I just want to say outside off maybe 2-3 pitches this has been a great pitching performance by Dillon Gee. He has been shaky this year, but a bigtime performance tonight to give the Mets a chance. I also like how he's pitching righties in more, wish he did it to lefties as well.

as I type it he buzzes Jeter. :D

Parnell has to know by now you cannot throw challenge fastballs around the middle of the plate in this park unless they're HIGH. It's like playing in CPP, you have to use the same mentality. Geez, it's like he's never faced Granderson before.

Oh no Soriano. You don't get those BS calls. You walked Ike Davis.

Jason Bay batting, I wish he could tie the game here but I know he won't.

EDIT: 4 ABs, 4 fly balls he "got under". God.

Wait, why are you PHing for Scott Hairston with Valdespin? Soriano is a dead fastball guy and that's what Hairston loves! WTF?

Oh my God Terry WHAT ARE YOU DOING? Stop trying to think outside the box!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom