• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blearth

Banned
Motherfuckin ' Jerome motherfuckin' Williams!

Still helping out the Giamts 6 years after you got traded!

Keep rocking the pukah shells my Hawaiian brada!

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
People everywhere on social media are calling for Fredi's head. Har har.
i don't blame him for bringing in Venters...but using Gearin against Swisher...ehhhh i don't like that. Venters should be blamed for allowing the game to be tied, Fredi should be blamed for allowing the Yanks to take the lead.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
i don't blame him for bringing in Venters...but using Gearin against Swisher...ehhhh i don't like that. Venters should be blamed for allowing the game to be tied, Fredi should be blamed for allowing the Yanks to take the lead.

Don't forget sending out Minor to start the 8th. I feel that's getting overlooked.

Blearth

Banned
MadBumHomeRun.gif

Weeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

G-Fex

Strasburg is on the mound. They are 10-2 when he pitches. I like those odds.

haha okay, just don't go twelve innings to prove anything again.

I picked up MLB 09 the show out of curiosity of trying a new baseball game,(used sports games are dirt cheap) it's pretty good, I'm bad at it but it's definitely a transition from old games to modern ones.

Q: Any special meaning with the haircut today or was it just time?

A: Nah, [it was my] haircut guy from back in the day. He used to have a cool charm of some clippers, but they’re gone now. He does a good job. He told me to give him a shout-out today, too.

Q: What’s his name?

A: I wish I knew.

Q: Where is your Cy Young Award? Where do you keep that?

A: I gave it to my Dad, but he gave it back to me this offseason so now it’s at our house. I don’t know why – he said he wanted me to have it or something.

Difficulty with social cues + extremely dry sense of humor = Awesomeness

Brinbe

Headed down to the Dome now for Jays-Nats. Hoping we can avoid the broom, but with Stras on the hill, (and DraBBek going for us) I'm not expecting it. =\

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
speaking of superfans, there is one always at the braves games dressed as an indian, i think he sits behind the right field wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom