• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Hello braves fans. I am on my way home from work and I see you have been talking shit.

Well, that is most unfortunate.

I can't believe Ike actually pulled a HR, it looks like Ike is back to his original stance, but slightly more closed. Hands are high at head level, bat tilted and front knee pointing at the pitcher. Amazing... 9-2 Mets.
Filthy bandwagoners, the lot of 'em!
I know, right? Disgusting.

tmdorsey

Fucking terrible. Going to the game tomorrow night with a couple of Yankee fans. Damn you Venters. Going to make it real hard to talk shit after this. I hope we can come back.

Prade

I can't believe Ike actually pulled a HR, it looks like Ike is back to his original stance, but slightly more closed. Hands are high at head level, bat tilted and front knee pointing at the pitcher

Maybe... Just maybe... The monster is out of the cage...

THE ANIMAL BATISTA K'S Sutton looking! Time for Miguel to pitch the last 2 innings.

14b62853-eec2-4ddc-869f-9ffd38f7ad32_400.jpg

Ike's big fly earlier.

hello Barves-age. I am at work currently and can't always check the score. but I see good things are happening for us. it hurts now but in the long run this will get Fredi fired quicker. so silver lining.... right guys?

Joey Fox

Self-Actualized Member
Hah. Wish I could quickly gif Rajai Davis nearly getting hit by a pitch and falling to his knees like a punch drunk boxer.

Seems like Elvin Ramirez will come in. No pressure, should be good for him. Been coming into really tough situations so far.
... I don't like that. There's no reason Batista can't pitch another inning at least, Ramirez shouldn't pitch more than an inning. I mean Batista is the long reliever.

Jubs

Craziest thing about this game so far? David Ross pinch-hitting.

Throwing a bone to the SABR people so they won't be so mean to him after the game.

hello Barves-age. I am at work currently and can't always check the score. but I see good things are happening for us. it hurts now but in the long run this will get Fredi fired quicker. so silver lining.... right guys?

But don't you want Girardi fired? We could have helped with that.

... I don't like that. There's no reason Batista can't pitch another inning at least, Ramirez shouldn't pitch more than an inning. I mean Batista is the long reliever.

Let Batista pitch one more n let Elvin the 9th. Needs to work on confidence.
Also, Terry said there are no bullpen roles

I'm still in 'fuck baseball for a while' mode.

Buuuttttt.... Adam Dunn has an OPS of .925. Glad he could bounce back. I'd buy that for a dollar. I hope the White Sox and Orioles win.

What I wanted to ask was... why is the Milwaukee game blue on espn.com?

sangreal

Buuuttttt.... Adam Dunn has an OPS of .925. Glad he could bounce back. I'd buy that for a dollar. I hope the White Sox and Orioles win.

I was hoping they'd dump him like Swisher

Sanjuro

Does it hurt?

zulux21

Wheee. Sox are tearing it up.

yup and the indians already lost.

So I wonder what the white sox are going to do when Danks is ready to join the team again. I am going to be super annoyed if they remove Jose Quintana from the rotation for Danks given Danks has been sucktastic this year while Quintana hasn't had a bad start yet. Personally I am hoping Philip Humber gets bumped from the rotation from Danks. Ever since his perfect game he has looked terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom