• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
TzWMF.gif

Phillips with the HR.

Votto did something crazy, I hope they show it. He got in the box, and refused to move his feet or head for the entire at-bat. It looked insane.

Anyone who talked shit about Santana's no-hitter can go eat a dick because Dickey just threw what should have been a no-hitter (if not a perfect game).

Last night on MLB Network during the Red Sox/Marlins game, they focused the camera on the club in left field with three girls dancing in thongs in front of it.

err, can I have video of this? Or pictures? There's no way they could've been strippers, MLB would go bugfuck over this. Are you sure they weren't Miami fans rather than strippers? I heard sometimes you can't tell the difference between the two.

sangreal

I've never been to the Clevelander at the ballpark, but I have been to the one in South Beach and that sounds about par for the course

Prade

Terry Collins said they will appeal first-inning infield single, even though it's doubtful it'll be changed to no-hitter.

per Adam Rubin

Sanjuro

err, can I have video of this? Or pictures? There's no way they could've been strippers, MLB would go bugfuck over this. Are you sure they weren't Miami fans rather than strippers? I heard sometimes you can't tell the difference between the two.

They have focused on them the last two games. They are employed by the Miami Marlins to dance near the swimming pool. They use fake palm trees as poles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom