• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
jJFE3.gif

XMqy2.gif
XMqy2.gif
XMqy2.gif
XMqy2.gif
XMqy2.gif
XMqy2.gif
XMqy2.gif
XMqy2.gif

rAUK7.gif

XMqy2.gif
XMqy2.gif
XMqy2.gif
XMqy2.gif
XMqy2.gif
XMqy2.gif
XMqy2.gif
XMqy2.gif

Guess I'll just reuse this post.

RobotHaus

Unconfirmed Member
Oh Brewers, stop making KC look good.

Also if anyone was watching the Cardinals game they were doing the broadcast from one of the special boxes that includes lots of Cardinals memorabilia, including old jerseys, gloves, even World Series Trophies. The commentators mentioned that the Cubs had no such luxury box like the Cardinals due to the older stadium...and the Trophies.

Sanjuro

I actually went to a strip club in the Meadowlands while there for work. Basically it was a brothel, which had a $10 drink minimum without a liquor license. Best $10 water I've ever had!

I'm not seeing enough C-Section scars, flabby skin, and plastic surgery. Does that answer your question?

I mean I guess they could've hired good ones, but I'm just saying there always one ugly stripper.

I've been to a strip club.

The above explanation is pretty spot-on. Nasty skanked-out sluts coming up to you asking you to buy them a drink. I'm like "fuck off, I ain't your man."

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
8 run lead now. 9 strikeouts through 4.2 innings, no hits or walks given up yet.

I didn't realize how terrible Houston was this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom