• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt Cain just matched Koufax with that 14 K perfect game. Tied for second-highest 9-inning game score (101) of all-time. Insane.

damn you windu.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
That was fucking fantastic. I'm not that big of a baseball fan, but my goodness, was it ever entertaining!

Congratulations to Cain.

20111212_raw_v_kane_c.jpg

Whoops, I mean. . . .

445px-Matt_Cain_debut.jpg

I might actually start catching more baseball games if the pitching stays this good for the rest of the year, if the beginning is any indication

JABEE

Matt Cain with 14Ks and a Perfect game. Congrats Giants fans. I was able to catch the 9th inning on MLB Network same as the Santana No-Hitter.

balddemon

Banned
nice job matt cain

also this made me laugh

Pitcher Change: Kameron Loe replaces Manny Parra.
1.Billy Butler singles on a line drive to center fielder Carlos Gomez.
2.Eric Hosmer walks. Billy Butler to 2nd.
3.Jeff Francoeur singles on a line drive to left fielder Ryan Braun. Billy Butler to 3rd. Eric Hosmer to 2nd
Pitcher Change: Jose Veras replaces Kameron Loe.
Coaching visit to mound.
4.Mike Moustakas walks. Billy Butler scores. Eric Hosmer to 3rd. Jeff Francoeur to 2nd.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I think I saw all 3 of Cain's previous 1-hitter games in their entirety. Really good to see him finally nail one down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom