• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

Psylidge?

ieQWjYxbfkcJA.png

Somebody update this with a Nationals uniform!

Prade

I'm starting to wonder if the bullpen being so bad is a combination of the guys not getting it done and Terry just not pushing the right buttons with it. Ramirez being out there for another inning seemed like a white flag to me.

I'm starting to wonder if the bullpen being so bad is a combination of the guys not getting it done and Terry just not pushing the right buttons with it. Ramirez being out there for another inning seemed like a white flag to me.
Apparently they consider Ramirez a 2 inning guy, kinda like how Beato was last year. They felt Beato wasn't quite ready to come up yet, I'd expect to see him in 2-3 weeks though.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Manny back to the Rays. Make it happen!

Nice to finally score some runs tonight. Pena screwed up the awesome stat line he had going, 0-0 with 4 runs scored and 4 walks by deciding to swing at a 3-1 pitch. Bum.

Prade

Apparently they consider Ramirez a 2 inning guy, kinda like how Beato was last year. They felt Beato wasn't quite ready to come up yet, I'd expect to see him in 2-3 weeks though.

Welp... That was the second time he's been given another inning to eat up, and again he fell flat on his face. Give him the benefit of the doubt and try it one more time I guess. Beato being optioned never made sense to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom