• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zulux21

Damnit Kershaw. The hell is going on with you?

He is on a team carrying the best record in baseball facing the White Sox, a team who in the last decade will go into a series against a team who is playing .400 or lower and lose 2 of 3 or get swept but will also go into a series against a team who is playing .600 or better and typcially take 2 of 3 or sweep them lol

at least that is always how it feels as a fan. We go into the games we should win and lose them, and the games no one expects them to win they win lol.

clemenx

Banned
2012-June-15-23-26-15.jpg

lol

Meier

Jansen slams the door shut with 2 K's.

Hopeful my Noles can knock in a run here in the bottom of 12 to keep this game alive...

Sanjuro

obo7S.jpg

In this photo taken Monday, June 11, 2012, Sacramento River Cats’ Manny Ramirez plays around as if he’s taking a call with a banana before a minor league baseball game against the Fresno Grizzlies in Fresno, Calif.

In Bananaland, agents still field $20 million a year offers.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
First mlb game today for me. Going to no hit the Indians, dreads going to hit 5 hrs. Going to be the most memorable 1st mlb ever.

Have fun! I still remember my very first MLB game, went to Shea had a blast, Mets were up by 2 in the 9th and then Armando Benitez went into total meltdown and the fans went apeshit. Good times!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom