• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sangreal

harper needs to learn how to control his temper.

ChcVq.jpg

also, nats d!

TheNatural

My Member!
The human Astounding Fact, Joey Votto, went into the weekend on a pace for 201 hits and an incredible 136 walks. If he can keep that up, he'll be in ridiculously rarified territory -- because only one player in history has ever drawn that many walks in a 200-hit season. And I'm betting you've heard of him:

Babe Ruth, 1923: 170 walks, 205 hits
Babe Ruth, 1921: 145 walks, 204 hits
Babe Ruth, 1924: 142 walks, 200 hits

http://espn.go.com/mlb/blog/_/name/...-votto-literally-having-babe-ruth-type-season

zulux21

I am finally part of the mlb.tv elite... the fathers day deal at $50 for the rest of the season was finally low enough for me to bite, despite that fact that there is a high chance the White sox won't be in first after tonight.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
I am finally part of the mlb.tv elite... the fathers day deal at $50 for the rest of the season was finally low enough for me to bite, despite that fact that there is a high chance the White sox won't be in first after tonight.
you buy mlb.tv just in time to experience the excellent Fox blackouts. congrats!

I hope not, because that would require the Pirates losing.

zulux21

I hope not, because that would require the Pirates losing.
I would love to see the pirates win, at the very least I see the white sox losing, given at this point Humber is about as useful as if we through our bullpen catcher out there to pitch :/
hopefully he turns it around but it really seems like he used up all of his good for the whole season in his perfect game lol.
you buy mlb.tv just in time to experience the excellent Fox blackouts. congrats!

I suppose, but my white sox don't play until 10:10ET tonight, so I don't think they are part of them (plus they were the free game today anyways :p)

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Who the FUCK is cory wade

he has been on the team for like three years and i have never heard of him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom