• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

calder

It's a shame I'm at work, I can't overreact properly to the Jays losing their first game (barring comeback).

But checking out the box score over the afternoon... yeesh Ricky. :\

calder

Dude wearing a Blackhawks sweater, I hate when people wear other sport jerseys

Last year I went to a Rangers/White Sox game wearing a Blue Jays powder blue shirt and a Winnipeg Jets hat (a week before the Thrashers were sold, I'm a psychic). Not quite as bad, but one of those state trooper dudes did gently mock me a bit. ;( And I got in a fun argument with a Hamilton MVP supporter talking shit about Bautista during the tornado warning... it was a weird game to go to on a lot of levels lol.

- Y. Escobar struck out swinging
- K. Johnson struck out swinging
- J. Bautista struck out swinging

:|

BFIB

[KoRp]Jazzman;36686990 said:
Just noticed Rasmus batting 9th...

Loved the trade last year but I would be lieing if I said I wasnt worried about him now.

Enjoy! I'm sure his dad is calling his phone constantly. The fun is just beginning.

calder

Enjoy! I'm sure his dad is calling his phone constantly. The fun is just beginning.

One of the biggest reasons I was happy to trade for Rasmus was thinking that crossing the border repeatedly would be a pain in the ass and may keep his apparently pretty fucking annoying dad away. ;)

Zep

Banned
Where is LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-RRY?

Chanticleer-Holdings-Hooters.jpg

calder

Who is this Cleveland radio play by play guy I'm listening to on XM? He sounds clinically depressed.

I'm not sure EE is going to be able to get anything done here. :\

Mets win, yet Mike's 1st 3 stories

1) Mets didn't sell out
2) Andres Torres injury
3) Mets didn't get Santana a win/Bay stinks

Mike just got called out on his Mets-hating and is now flipping out, plus said he's always fair with the Mets. AMAZING.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom