• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
they should bring back "take me out to the ball game". we already have the national anthem, we don't need god bless america. don't really care for the song anyway, pretty boring.

Jubs

Didn't see the game, but good to see things haven't changed. 6 games under .500 when the month is finished?

Hieberrr

they should bring back "take me out to the ball game". we already have the national anthem, we don't need god bless america. don't really care for the song anyway, pretty boring.
I never undstood why that song is so important to America. Is it like a second anthem or something?

Doytch

I never undstood why that song is so important to America. Is it like a second anthem or something?
as far as i know, some people played it after 9/11 and since the US has such a hard on for feeling sorry for itself they've never stopped.

this is what i've learned during my current reconnaissance mission.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
as far as i know, some people played it after 9/11 and since the US has such a hard on for feeling sorry for itself they've never stopped.

this is what i've learned during my current reconnaissance mission.

do you not ever get tired of this

Hardest thing about being a Jays fan is training myself not to be instantly dismissive/mocking of the fellow fans I recognize as Leaf fans while reading the MLB threads. Takes me a couple of weeks.

I was a Jays fan before I was a Leafs fan.

Wait, did we win today? I saw the score in the 5th and it was 4-1. I haven't yet even begun to pick up the pieces of my shattered expectations.

edit; ah, extra innings

Doytch

got damn. rolen is god. first-ballot HOF.
Hardest thing about being a Jays fan is training myself not to be instantly dismissive/mocking of the fellow fans I recognize as Leaf fans while reading the MLB threads. Takes me a couple of weeks.
why?
I was a Jays fan before I was a Leafs fan.
youve been contaminated.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

We've done you no wrong, hater! :(

Doytch

Melancon kinda sucks so shocking to see him in a real role
but he was good last year! are you telling me the level of competition in the nl central is different from the al east?

[KoRp]Jazzman;36689191 said:
Maybe we could unload Rasmus to the Leafs to solve their goalie issue?

Hes got the hair, and by god hes bad enough to fit right in!
FOUND ONE! I FOUND ONE!

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
the marlins are going to be shutout in every game, punishment for that thing in CF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom