• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doytch

[KoRp]Jazzman;36689606 said:
Nah, im not a fan of bringing in the closer over your long inning guy in extras, really only serves to burn the bullpen at this point.
....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Fenix

[KoRp]Jazzman;36689606 said:
Nah, im not a fan of bringing in the closer over your long inning guy in extras, really only serves to burn the bullpen at this point.
Better chance for a K, better chance to not lose right now.

Brinbe

Ebq5d.gif

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Oh Adsdrubal. When the pitcher walks a guy on four pitches, don't go hacking at the first thing you see, Jesus.

Redux

Banned
I'm new to baseball so I have to ask, he's supposed to be awesome right? I just checked his wiki and dude is 44.. whoa!

The old 90s Indian players need to die off already. Manny, Thome, Omar should not be in the league.. Lofton is probably playing somewhere too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom