• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNatural

My Member!
Top Five Baseball Movies:

1. Major League
2. Bull Durham
3. Field of Dreams
4. A League of Their Own
5. Eight Men Out

lol bosox

You're missing one.

281akc8.gif

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
speaking of the natural, i read recently that the director is doing a new film based on Hank Aaron.

Dammit Yanks ruining a good pitcher in Kuroda..Just make it up in run support..He def give you at least 6 innings every outing. But no run support

Seriously what club houses out there are having good chemistry right now, having fun on the field?

Gotta be the Rockies right now. Seeing Moyer striking out batters and their Floe faces after...lol

E: I see alot of ex Dodgers now on the Yankees...lol

Riggs

Banned
lol you guys suck, thanks for the advice! Just kidding, I don't know who to play with. I am first in AL East with sox in middle of july, but it's no fun with this roster. Knowing the real life situation of how the team is just not clicking.

So who knows, guess I will just have to keep looking untill I find something.

(This is coming from a guy who has played Red Sox in baseball games 100% of the time since 2003 , so it's hard for me to switch teams damnit!!)

Riggs

Banned
Gotta be the Rockies right now. Seeing Moyer striking out batters and their Floe faces after...lol

E: I see alot of ex Dodgers now on the Yankees...lol

Thanks man.

Sorry for double post I am fucking everything up today.

That shift cost them a run

e: did anyone just see that last play in stro/rockies game? lol

Yea. Nelson charged ball throws wide of Helton, ball travels to outfield and Scutaros crazy ass is tracking the ball and slides for it. he then throws it to Tulo. Tulo is waiting for the ball but it hits the runner and goes to outfield lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom